Gift Giving - Free Resizing!
If you don't know what size to order, our suggestion is to order a standard size for women in a size 4, and men in a size 6, and also order a Try Me On For Size Multi-Sizing Belt. We also carry a large selection of adjustable toe rings which fit just about anyone! You have 30 days to send your item back to us, worn or unworn, and we will replace it with a new size or issue a full refund. Our goal is to make your returns and exchanges as quick and painless as possible! Contact us with questions 24/7.
Getting the Right Fit
We have two sizing methods. First, decide what toe or finger you would like to wear your rings on. Our customers have worn them on every toe, but the second and third toes are the most popular choices.
- Toe ring sizes are 1 - 7. The most common toe ring sizes for women are 3–5; men most commonly wear 5–7. All our toe rings come in half sizes for the best possible fit.
- Thumb ring sizes range from 7 1/2–13 1/2. They should be loose enough to be comfortable but may feel “new” for the first day or two.
- Knuckle rings and pinky rings are worn a little snug and smaller, ring sizes 1 - 5.
- Big toe rings come in sizes 14 - 20 1/2.
- Women’s finger rings typically range from size 4 to 9. The most common women’s ring size is 6 - 7. All our rings can be worn on a finger as well.
- Men’s finger rings typically range from size 8 to 14. The most common men's size is 10 - 11.
- We use the US standard ring sizing chart.
Sizing Method #1
A great ring sizing website has easy online ways to measure for a ring whether you know your size or not. It's called findmyringsize.com.
You can also use our printable sizing belt and cut along the lines. Make sure your printer is not reducing or enlarging the page; print at 100%. Make sure the paper sizer is snug and not loose around the toe knuckle and record the smallest size. If you have a very large toe pad that is more than two sizes larger than your toe ring size, consider ordering a half size larger. Note your size in the size field section when ordering. Please note that this method tends to run large for most people. Consider ordering a half size down.
Sizing Method #2
Use a piece of dental floss or a skinny piece of string, and wrap it around the middle section of the toe (or thumb, knuckle or pinky) where you would like the ring to rest. Cut or mark at the exact location where the two ends meet (be careful!) making a complete circle. Line the floss up against a flat ruler that has a millimeter measurement, and use that number as your 1st Size. Then measure the widest part of toe pad repeating the process with the floss. This measurement will be entered as your 2nd Size. For best results, round down, not up.
For instance, your order will look something like this:
1st Size: 44 mm
2nd Size: 48 mm
You can also stop by your local jewelry store and ask them to measure your toe. The fit should be snug but not too tight allowing for some swelling but not so loose that it easily slips off. If you are perplexed by all of this, we do offer a “Try Me on for Size” multisizer to accurately measure your toe size at home. This plastic sizing tool works like a mini-belt and can be used over and over again.
Or purchase a reusable multi-sizer sizing belt by sending $2.00 and a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) with .65 cents (2 oz.) postage to:
ATTN: SIZING BELT
555 N El Camino Real #A392
San Clemente CA 92672